Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun run

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4082339
2.14m
19:33min
9:08pace

After looking out of my window and noticing a couple of runners, I got the itch.

Goal: run for the sake of running. I used to love to run, and wanted to get back to that feeling. I timed it, just for blog purposes. And I mapped it AFTER returning home (usually, I map first). The point was to get outside and see where my feet took me.

Even though it was Sunday (long-run day) I knew a long run would kill me since I'm dealing with muscle pull. Besides, I'd rather look back and say I wish I'd trained harder than look back and say I pushed too hard and now can't even walk. Honestly, the latter was starting to happen, precipitated by my crappy long run with Michael and Sarah.

After, walked to Soundbites for breakfast with Praveen - yay! The walking was good I suppose, but I was def feeling effects of too much training - stepping on/off curbs was tricky - damn groin.

No comments:

Post a Comment