Friday, October 8, 2010

Last hurrah

Okay, folks, this is it - the final pre-race workout: 6pm spin with Kathryn Z.

She offered heart monitors for use during the class and you know I accepted. Kathryn walked around the room checking monitors which was awesome. She told me various target rates based on my age (25). I moved through various zones, ultimately having a great workout. We had a proper cool down and tons of stretching (I did more later, too). Then we dropped and did push ups for 30 seconds. Isn't nice to be the final class of the night and get extra time with the instructor??

As mentioned, more stretching plus I got busy with my friend, Mr. Foam Roller. Hey, a gal's gotta get a little action on a Friday night, no?

Shower time. Jacuzzi. Sauna. Oh, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment