Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just becase the sun can rise later, doesn't mean I can. Sigh.

I MUST go to bed earlier. There is no way 11:00pm (okay, later, actually) cuts it when I'm supposed to be out of the house before 6. Oye.

After telling myself that I had to just get up and put gym clothes on, then I could go back to bed, I, of course went to the gym.

Rebounding class was fun but tough - Maria gives a good class. I skipped the two water breaks - hey, if I can run for an hour without water, I can get through a 45-min class without water. Then I did some quick bi's, tri's, and quads, followed by a ton of stretching.

My love/hate relationship with the foam roller was in full swing this morning. If you use a foam roller, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment