Wednesday, September 8, 2010

soga

So, yoga, to go or not to go? I'd been planning throughout the day to grab a 5:30 class. Ate well (but didn't hydrate enough). Left the office with plenty of time to spare.

Then the games: I don't HAVE to go. I can go TOMORROW. I'm too dehydrated. It won't be THAT good. I don't love the instructor. I'll just lie down on my bed. For a bit. No, really. That'll make ALL the difference.

"Alright, but not 'til everything's ready", I told myself. I stripped, got my yoga clothes and mat out, looked at the time and plopped on the bed for a six-minute power nap. If I miss it, I miss it. "But Jen, you really want to go. Besides you need a good stretch." Yeah, but. "But nothing." But it's so cozy in bed. And I could do laundry instead of yoga. "Gimme a break." Fine, I could use some arm toning.

5:21pm Throw on clothes. Check look in mirror. Hey now, I look kinda tan.

So, yoga. I went after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment